DMPK Manager/Senior Manager
- Serve as DMPK representative in drug discovery projects, closely work with medicinal chemists and biologists as well as other functional leads.
- Timely communicate with team on study activities and study management, including integrated data interpretation, efficacious dose prediction, budget forecasting., etc.
- Coordinate and oversee DMPK CROs in terms of study request, data quality, onsite inspection and other related activities.
- Support Pre-IND and IND filing package preparation.
- Lead or coach CRO in trouble shooting and development of new DMPK assays as required.
- Master or equivalent in DMPK or a related field.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant drug discovery experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company.
- In vitro ADME hands-on experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills; good oral and written English.
- Enthusiasm for in-depth DMPK knowledge and related cutting-edge technologies.